Our commitment to safety, health and the environment means that Tarr:
- Handles, stores, transports and disposes of chemicals responsibly,
- Meets or exceeds all chemicals regulations,
- Is committed to protecting the safety and health of our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, communities and the environment,
- Works continuously to improve our processes for better safety, health and environmental performance,
- Targets zero incidents in every step of every procedure,
Supports our people with training, time and resources toward the ongoing control of hazards and the identification of new challenges and opportunities, and
- Adheres to RD (Responsible Distribution™) program, including third-party audits, as a longstanding member of NACD, the National Association of Chemical Distributors.